Friday 4 September 2015

Introduction

FIRST SHINE

Helloww

SHINE ladies

My name is AANCHAL TOPWAL.
(welcome to my fio blog)

Aaaaaannnd here I go with my intro,

I used to be a girl next door which transformed into a girl next 10000 doors I mean yess I was a very simple girl but the major problem was that I was a girl who used to hate herself. I used to avoid sleeveless uppers and always used to be shy and hesitant to wear anything short and sexy but then you know who came to my rescue?? It was me… and yess this is THE truth, no matter how much the second person loves you… it’ll only be you who can truly make you feel beautiful.

Like god help those who help themselves

People love only those who love themselves… and this is my mantra to good life. Love yourself and everything will fall right.


THIS BLOG WILL TELL YOU HOW A SMALL-TOWN SIMPLE GIRL WHO USED TO HATE HERSELF TURNED THIS LIVELY.

Anyways… this is my first post and skipping my (brief) intro part.. I am coming straight to the point of why have I created this blog?… so my basic aim to create this blog is that i wanna share all that I have about everything beautiful… I mean all my thoughts and flashy ideas (especially about fashion and life).. so this blog is just a hint about what am gonna write about and what exactly all my further post gonna be about… ill be covering topics which every girl faces and they may be:

Ø  about festive styling
Ø  styling diff size shape ladies
Ø  trend these days
Ø  brands and products for relevance
Ø  styling diff skin tones
Ø  motivational blogs too (though the main aim is fashion and style)
                                                                                                                                                 [ just hints]

#keep it simple but significant#


From now on I promise no more of long long texts will you be seeing in my other posts.. the content will be less of texts and more of photographs and relevant contents… though obviously the motivational post will contain less of photographs cause obviously great motivational speakers  don’t use powerpoint presentations :P

 dhanyavad everyone… ill update u all soon with a new post( which is definitely gonna be interesting).



(xoxoxoxooxoxoxoxoxo) fio J

19 comments:

  1. Awesome blog go on with this spirit

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome blog and awesome u... we r always to support u.. move on with this spirit dear...😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing blog....shine like a diamond

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. super very positive attitude for life cheers keep it up best of luck for future,looking forward to see your first blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Grt job girl..n yes u also transformed into Sexy n confident grl

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great work!
    Recommendation http://www.thestyledge.com/

    ReplyDelete