Wednesday 30 September 2015

Crop Top Story: Part 1

 Cute little mermaid


Hello my shinies :)

I missed you all.

Hope you all are doing great!

Description:


 I am wearing a black full sleeves crop top paired with cute pink lace shorts and nude stilettos. I am carrying a matching clutch with zero accessories to my look.

Keep it simple but significant, indeed.

Jewelleries are just add-ons, real style lies in the base.

Makeup:  “Simple and cute”


I’ve applied Wing eyeliner with a little mascara and pop pink lipstick.

And I am cute ready. Hehe :) :) :)







Store Stop:


Top:ZARA
Shorts: Flying Machine
Heels: Next
Clutch: Baggit


Glitters:


  • Pair of nude heels is a must to every girl’s wardrobe.
  • Wing eyeliner makes you look younger.
  • Big hand bags shorten your height so short girls please don’t get hidden and carry small bags or clutches.
  • High pony is cute plus it adds to your height.



And now,

Thank you everyshinyone! I am glad that I made this blog. (Really)

 And you know why?

Because here, I found a new family. Yeah! You guys are my shiny family.

Shinies Forlife!

Hope you like my post. :)

I update my post every satday :) 

 SHINE BRIGHT!

TATA!


xoxoxoxoxoxo





15 comments:

  1. Simply amazing !
    Loved this one ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya i like ur post....all da best for ur bright future.. nd ..god bless u.... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! Baby 👶 doll... Its jst amazing... Go on.. With ur great ideas... Bless you with peak of success ahead babes.. 😇 👍

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post Gud luck dear

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post Gud luck dear

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great post Gud luck dear

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good Going Keep it up..!! @my_Lover :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete